This renovated period cottage blends heritage charm with modern style set on a generous block with beautiful established gardens, conveniently located close to Invermay Primary School, Invermay shopping centre, moments to the university, and just seven minutes’ drive to Launceston CBD.
* Open-plan kitchen/dining room opens to alfresco entertaining
* Renovated kitchen with electric cooking and stainless steel dishwasher
* Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus vanity
* Master bedroom with built-in robes; additional study, play room or fourth bedroom
* Separate utility room with second toilet; wood fired pizza oven and vegetable garden
* Fenced backyard with children’s cubby house for safe and secure play time
* Internal laundry; carport plus additional off-street parking
* Solar panels, solar hot water and NBN connected
This superbly renovated period homes impresses from the moment you enter with polished timber floors, high ceilings, decorative arch and stained glass windows creating an immediate impact in the entry hall.
The open-plan kitchen/dining room opens onto the alfresco entertainer’s patio.
The large renovated kitchen features electric cooking and stainless steel dishwasher, and the main bathroom features separate bath and shower.
All three bedrooms, with original open fire places, are generous in size and the master bedroom features built-in wardrobes and lead light windows.
The fenced backyard with established gardens and lawn also features a children’s cubby house, wood fired pizza oven, vegetable gardens and utility room with the second toilet which could be converted to a family room or granny flat subject to council approval.
An internal laundry, carport and additional off-street parking complete the package.
Don’t let this stunning home slip through your fingers. Call Jodie Hucker to organise an inspection today.