Gracious living, sustainability and functionality have come together in this two-dwelling property.
Two dwellings allows an extended family to share the costs and halve the work, or alternatively provide a rental income stream to any sized family or a pair of retirees who value peace and quality sustainable living.
This property includes:
– 17.47Ha (approx. 43 acres) of mixed native bush, park like exotics and cleared pasture.
– A large 3 – 4 bedroom home with a second 2 bedroom dwelling just 3 years old.
– Two solar systems totaling 6.2 kW of solar power means you may never pay a power bill again.
– 19x7m shed with internal office, workshop and mezzanine.
– large fenced garden, orchard and chook yard.
– Covered attractive and well positioned outdoor BBQ and entertainment area.
– 50m separation between dwellings.
– Abundant firewood for two families and more from extensive stands of eucalypts.
– Enough good pasture for pony pleasure or selected stock.
– Fixed Wireless NBN installed.
Residence 1 –
– Family home with six car internal garage.
– 3 dedicated bedrooms, two with walk in robes.
– 4th bedroom /office.
– Huge walk in pantry / store room.
– Generously proportioned lounge
– Separate kitchen / dining area.
Residence 2 –
– Modern open plan attractive living with 2 bedrooms.
– Easy kitchen with generous bench and cupboard space.
– Double-glazed windows and doors.
– Merbau decks front and rear provide sunshine and shade for all season relaxation.
Local schools, shops, library, medical centre, pharmacy, hotel, banks, supermarkets, service stations and other conveniences are located around 2.5km away in Exeter with Launceston CBD less than half an hour’s drive.
Your self-sustainable dream becomes reality with this property. It’s feature set is rare and seldom found especially within such easy reach of town and city. Call Jodie or Jacky at Quixell to book your inspection.