On the Northern approach to Launceston you will find this charming period cottage sits proudly looking for someone to add a few small personal touches and then they can enjoy living on a large block conveniently located close to schools, shops, University of Tasmania Newnham Campus, Mowbray Golf Course and less than 15 minutes to Launceston CBD.
* Formal lounge with large open fireplace with timber mantle
* Separate family/dining room with wood combustion heater
* Large updated main bathroom with glass-frame shower
* Two good-sized bedrooms, both with carpet
* Large external storeroom/studio; single garage plus carport
Cuddle up in front of the open fire with timber mantle in the cosy formal lounge, and enjoy extra living space in the separate family/dining room with wood combustion heater and adjoining eat-in kitchen. The updated main bathroom with glass-frame shower and separate toilet joins two good-sized carpeted bedrooms and a well-equipped internal laundry.
A large timber-clad external storeroom would suit use as an artist’s studio, home office, gym or workshop, and an over-sized single garage offers plenty more storage space.
The huge fenced backyard awaits your green thumb, and a single carport accommodates a second vehicle.